Our philosophy is that you can truly change a community one person at a time! Whether be it a group, personal, or alternative health setting we pledge to be fully invested in the people we are surrounded by. Our product reaches far beyond great customer service, Pryde Athletics will motivate, push, and ask of you what you could not ask of yourself, however, we also what to stop and listen, because through ones story is the key to help that individual succeed. Have the “Pryde” in the way you look, feel, and move! Our goal is to educate individuals on the simple ways to get the results you need. We want to keep you accountable and so feeling good isn’t this unattainable dream.
- Gradual modification – stop dieting!
- Develop a lifestyle you can sustain and ease you into a routine that is maintainable.
- Stop counting points and learn exactly how to fuel your body.
- Increase cardiovascular conditioning, strength and flexibility.
Now that you are a part of the Pryde Athletics family, you can now enjoy the wide variety of services that we have to offer:
- Initial Evaluations
- Exercise Programs ( individually designed specifically for your needs)
- Personal Training (one-on-one individualized training with a fitness specialist)
- Cardiac Step-Down (continuum of cardiac rehab program after Phases 1,2 &3 are completed)
- Post Physical Therapy Training (continue your rehabilitation after you complete PT)
- Exercise Programs developed for diabetic or joint replacement patients
- Senior Citizen Programs (specifically designed low impact strength building & endurance programs)
- Group Personal Training: cut the cost of personal training and try our semi private training (maximum 3).
- Weight-loss & Management: Pryde Athletics offers, an intense a unique way of training that is guaranteed to give you the results you have always wanted through exercise, diet and holistic measures
- Post-Stroke Training: Regain your balance, coordination, strength, and functional range of motion after the completion of PT.
- Group Exercise Classes: cardiovascular, strength, body sculpting, boot camp, kickboxing, butts & guts and yoga
- Sports Specific Strength and Conditioning: high school and collegiate athletes preparing for the upcoming season
- Holistic Therapies : Full Body Stretches and Myofacial Release
- Health Management Support Group (“ Let’s Be Real”)
o Ellipticals- Recumbent Bike
|Group Classes are included with Platinum Membership and discounted with Silver Membership.|